Dec 21, 2009

"If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother's Day every day"

Mom...................
You are the best mom I ever had for me and my brother.
You are the best mom in the whole world which understood me always.
You are a wise person who advice me always
You are the most precious person in my life
You are everything I can't live without

Sometimes, I wish I could tell you, how much you mean to me. I never told you that I love and I care about. But I love my mom a lot, always will and I know she loves me too.

I am sorry for all of the pains that I brought to u :(

Thank you for being there for me
Thank you God for having you as part of my life.
Thank you for taking care of me
Thank you for everything you've done.

Mom......................
I send you love and kisses, I love you today, tomorrow and 'til the end :)

No comments: