Feb 13, 2009

V-day


Happy Valentine's Day :-DD


what is valentine's day? i found the result in google, so here it goes........

Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the West, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery. The day was originally a pagan festival that was renamed after two Early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished and etc

for me,
heart-shaped candies, pretty cards, a bunch of red flowers, a bar of chocolate, candle light dinner, dating, teddy bear and lots of xoxo are usually for valentine stuffs right?
it's absolutely nice to celebrate it with our beloved boy/girlfriend, we can express our love to them
love? what is love?
for who they are, who they were, and who they will be
butttttttt how about single or which is we called it not in a relationship? they celebrate it by theirself? of course no
yeah, we can have fun with our friends or family or maybe crush?
my crush........... :'(
i let him go, if he return back to me, he was always mine and if he doesn't, he never was

okay how about tonight? my classmates, Anggi invited me to attend her birthday party but my driver can't drive for me tonight so i can't attend it. sorry friend :'(
so, another plan? I'm going to EX with my mom&dad in this afternoon
yoooooo let's have fun and enjoy your saturday with your beloved :-DD
thank you for my teacher, bu pur & echy who gave me chocolate yesterday


and for you, readers
if you can be just friends with a nice guy or girl but at one point or another one of you or them will fall for the other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe forever. if forever, lucky you!

love gives us a fairy tale, but fairy tale dont always have a happy ending do they?


lots of xoxo,
NY

No comments: