Mar 8, 2009

love & hate

Really love suuuuuuuuun-day!
the sky is so blue and the cloud is so beautiful. i really love this weather!



but i hate this one, I just feel like I'm losing one of my friend. Not only just friend but bestfriend! Actually not losing, hard to explain (sigh)

I miss the time when we used to laugh together,
i miss the time when we used to spend our time together,
i miss the time when we used to hang out together,
i miss the time when we used to make jokes together.


Now, things have really changed. It seems like this person forget that has a friend (me). Where are you folk? I need you........
i do miss the old you, REALLY! I know, you have many friends but please dont forget about our friendship. I hope this person understand what i'm talking about, you can believe or not it's from my deepest heart. I just can't explain when i'm around you. You think i'm fine? it's BIG NO.

ps : this person could be girl/boy, just guess it in your mind!

No comments: