Apr 18, 2009

Of The Month

Again, these one my favorite songs of the month that i've got from Prambors Top 40 Chart.

And, updated to The Underground Trash :

- Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas,
" I’m so 3008, You so 2000 and late " hahahahaha you're so last year

- Careless Whisper by Seether,
When hearing this one, like hmmmm old song. So familiar in my ears but i cant describe it. I love the guitar in this song by the way. Reminded me of him.

" We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But now who's gonna dance with me
Please stay!!! " Oh so you're alone and lonely, need some friends?

- Epiphany by Chrisette Michele,
" How many times did i sit up and cry
Never questioning why? why? why?
It just came to me "

- Get On Your Boots by U2,
" You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you? " (decided to someone)

- Poker Face by Lady Gaga
" P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face "

- Rich Girls by The Virgins
" Well can you tell me why
You're so stuck up?
When you act like you're so down
Does paranoia come around? "

- See You at The Lights by 1990s
" How right you are!
you are my guardian
you are my boogaloo
You wear my favourite shoes "

- Up All Night by Take That
" I'm so tired of waiting
Waiting here for nothing "

- Homecoming by Hey Monday
" You’ve got control of me
Is this the end of me?
‘Cause I just can’t cut up the strings
I’m coming back for more
Don’t let your heart go
Please don’t walk away "

No comments: