Sep 12, 2009

I Love Taking Quizzes


Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends here in facebook to answer this. Then see what happens.

If you're a guy - post this as "my kind of girl"
If you're a girl - post this as "my kind of boy"

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Yes, who doesnt? LOL

2. Smart?
Of course! He able to teach me everthing ;)

3. Preferred age?
Same age, i dont like the old one ;p

4. Preferred height?
Taller than me

5. How about sense of humor?
Must have, i love funny boy

6. How about piercing?
Yucks, big no no!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
OFCRSE!

8. Pink hair?
LOL

9. Mushy or no?
Nope

10. Thin or fat?
Thin

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Black Sweet huahauahua

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short hair, hell yeah!

13. Plastic or metal?
None

14. Smells good?
Of course

15. Smoker?
I dont like smoker, so bye!

16. Drinker?
I dont like drinker, you'd better stay away from me

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Hmmm, dont know

18. Muscular?
Dont know ;p

19. Plays piano?
COOL!

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Play guitar and sing for me ;)

21. Plays violin?
I dont like

22. Sings very good?
Hell yeah!

23. Vain?
Hmmmm,

24. With glasses?
Nope, i dont lyk it

25. With braces?
HEHEHEHE YES, IT WOULD BE NICE

26. Shy type?
The attractive one

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Good boy, of crse

28. Active or passive?
For what?

29. Tight or bomb?
Tight

30. Singer or dancer?
SAY YES FOR MUSICIAN :D

31. Stunner?
Yes maybe

32. Hiphop?
What the hell are you talking about, yow?

33. Earrings?
No, it's for me

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-un
til-you-drop?
BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!

35. Dimples?
Dont know ;)

36. Bookworm?
It's all up to him

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
OMG, so last year. LOL

38. Playful?
Yes

39. Flirt?
Oh c'mon!

40. Poem writer?
Gombal~~~~

41. Serious?
Yessssssssssss!

42. Campus crush?
Campus? I'm senior high school ;)

43. Painter?
Yes

44. Religious?
Two thumbs up

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Hmmmmm,

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Games freak

47. Speaks 20 languages?
OMG, he must be awesome!

48. Loyal or faithful?
Faithful

49. Good kisser?
Wth

50. Loves children?
Yeaaaaaaaah :D



1. how old are you?
17 y.o

2. are you single?
Yes, and ready to mingle. LOL

3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
I dont know, maybe 24 y.o

4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
Who?

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
Only God knows ;p

6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
My family

7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
Traditional! i heart Indonesia, go Padang! lols

8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
NYC would be nice

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
All people I know

10. will that include your exes?
Hmmmmm,

11. how many layers of cake do you want?
Dont know

12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Sunday morning, rain is falling ;)

13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
Grow old with you

14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
Normal

15. champagne or red wine?
Nope

16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after wedding

17. money or household items?
Money, lol

18. how many kids would you like to have?
A boy and a girl

19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Yes, i will

20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
All of my friendlist!

No comments: