Dec 31, 2008

Googling

The Rules: The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.

dapet pr dari Prilia loh

The age of my next birthday

sweet seventeen means everything to me

A place i'd like to travel

I'm in love with this country, yeah! Eiffel i'm in love

A favourite place

kamarku, istanaku. muah!

A favourite food

ga pernah bosen makanin ini

A favourite thing

i love this one since 25th Dec 08 haha

A favourite color


pink is my favorite color since i was in kindergarden

A city i was born


Jakarta, kotaku tercinta

A city i that i have ever lived in

Jakarta kebanjiran, di Bogor angin ribut

A nickname i had

Nadya or Nut

College major


I'm dying for psychologist, AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Name of my love

so sweet banget kan gue? HAHAHA

A bad habit

i'm a moody person

A hobby


i love sleeping beauty like this hahahaha

Wishlist

click here


gue tag ke siapa ya? Amira, soalnya dia mau hahaha

No comments: